August 29th and 30th, 2014
- The Oatmeal Festival Fun Run - A 3.3-mile "Run-For-Your-Oats" begins under the water tower on Vaughan Street at 8:03 a.m. on August 30. Bring you sugar and run for your oats! Click here for more information.
- Oatmeal Festival Cook-Off - Contestants can enter their oatmeal cook-off dishes in 7 categories: breads, cakes, pies, cookies, bars, snack mix, and low fat/low cholesterol. Click here for more info.
- Oatmeal Festival Parade - The Grand Parade will wind its way through downtown Bertram. Click here for more information.
- Oatmeal softball tournament.
- "Miss Oatmeal" pageant.
- Arts and Crafts.
- Zany games.
- Kids' events.
- Live Music and dancing.
- "Groaty Oats" contest.
- Click here for full schedule of events.
with a BBQ dinner and the Miss Oatmeal Pageant!
Make sure you BYOS... bring your own sugar!